This page contains our Vision, Mission, Guiding Principles, and our Statement of Faith.
To see the Kingdom of Heaven forcefully advance through the local church (Matthew 11:12)If you want to get the nation right, you need to get society right
If you want society right, you need to get churches right
If you want churches right, you need to get families right
If you want families right, you must to get men right
Kingdom Warrior's primary mission is to hep local churches succeed with their men by- Equipping the Local church
- Empowering the Leader
- Enlarging God's Territory
accomplish this mission by providing the church with men’s ministry
equipping tools, ministry templates, leadership consulting, ministry
coaching, group training, event speaking, and hosting
Iron Sharpens Iron equipping
conferences in the Pacific Northwest.
Making disciples incorporates visioning, harvesting, and building in men after conversion. This is not an easy task. Fortunately, Christ provided a model for the church by training His men. At the end of His earthly ministry, He commanded them to go make disciples (Matthew 28:18-20). The need was great then; the need is great today.
Kingdom Warrior promotes ministry to and through men using these principles- Cultivate a male-friendly environment
- Provide opportunities for men to interact
- Build men up in the their Christian faith
- Teach practical application of the Bible
- Provide solutions to male problems
- Disciple men as intentional followers of Jesus Christ
- Equip men for works of ministry
- Cultivate men to be great dads
- Train men to be loving husbands
Statement of Faith
Our Statement of Faith is the same as the National Association of Evangelicals- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious
resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they
that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.